Users can have access to the Planado web application along with the mobile application. Access can use license (be paid) or free.
Users with paid access the web application can create and edit addresses, jobs and teams, as well as change the schedule. Users with paid access to the mobile application can complete jobs assigned to them. If you need more licenses, contact our sales team.
⚠️In the trial version you can add any amount of users with paid access.
Users with free access (without using license) can only view jobs. They can't complete them in the mobile application. Amount of free users is not limited.
Permissions and access can be changed in the user edit page. Open it by selecting a specific user in the Settings → Users.
We recommend to set permissions based on the tasks given to the user in Planado:
- the operator can create and edit jobs and addresses, work with teams and their schedule, therefore he needs full permission to the web application with access to all configurations;
- foreman needs permission to complete jobs in the mobile application, for this he will also need to use a license;
- users in the teams can have only free access in the mobile application without permission to complete jobs since foreman is the one who will fill the report;
- the administrator has access to all the configurations of your Planado except for billing and payment, he will also need paid license;
- for the director responsible for analyzing jobs and reports, access to login to the web application without permission to edit will be enough.
In order to give the user permission to edit and complete jobs, set a flag on Use license. If all paid licenses are already taken, the owner of the domain can add new in the menu Settings → Billing.
The owner of domain is also using paid license. He is the only one who has access to the billing page. The current owner can assign the new owner of Planado domain in Settings → General.