⏰ Estimated reading time is 1 minute.
If a job contains photos, you can download them as a ZIP file. You can find links to archive in the jobs themselves, on the Jobs page, and in the jobs XLSX table.
How to download a photo archive from a job
- Open the job.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the window.
- Click the Download all images button.
- The archive downloading will begin.
How to download a photo archive from the Jobs page
You can add the photo archive column to the jobs table on the Jobs page.
- Go to the Jobs page.
- Click the table settings button ("⚙️").
- In the opened window check the Photo archive.
- The Photo archive column will appear in the jobs table.
- It contains links to the photo archives for each job that contains at least one photo. To download a job photo archive click one of the Download buttons,
How to download a photo archive from a jobs XLSX file
If you have already added the Photo archive column to the jobs table, it will appear in the jobs XLSX export file.
- On the Jobs page click the Export to XLS button and select Export currently displayed columns.
- Jobs export will begin. After it has finished, you can download the XLSX file.
- The downloaded file will have the Photo archive column with links to download jobs photo archives.
- To download a photo archive, click one of the Download buttons.