1. I didn't receive account activation mail, what do I do?
Check your spam box, it could be filtered as spam by your email provider. If it's not there, please check if you registered correct email address:
- Go to planadoapp.com and at the bottom of the page and sign up again;
- If your email and domain main are already registered, you will receive a pop up window with a message including a link to your domain.
If your email and domain was found, go to your [domain name].planadoapp.com and click on Send activation mail again. If your domain wasn't found, it probably means you used wrong email address during registration. You can write us to change email address or try again with different domain name.
2. How to configure Job report to have more than one photo?
Go to Settings → Templates.
- Use pre-existing template or create new one;
- In Job report add report field with a type Photo. You can add as many as you need to use in the future.
3. How to remove user from schedule?
In schedule you can see all the users with permissions to complete jobs in the mobile application. If you want to remove specific user from schedule completely, you will need to remove this permission from him:
- Go to Settings → Users;
- Choose user you want to remove;
- Take off flag from Allowed to complete jobs for mobile application.
You can read more about configuring permissions of your users in article Permissions and licenses.
4. How to upload your list of clients?
- Go to Settings → Data Upload;
- Upload a file in CSV format with a list of your clients.
You can download an example csv file to see required format. If upload was successful, you will see message with amount of new clients.
5. How to change name of sender in SMS?
You can't change name of sender in SMS using Planado default options. You can include name of your company in the body of the message.
If it is necessary for you to use your own sender name in SMS, contact tech support.
6. How to automatically add jobs in the schedule?
In case you need some specific jobs to be repeated within a time interval, you can use Recurring jobs:
- Go to Settings → Recurring jobs;
- Click on Add recurring job and choose a template;
- Configure a schedule for posting jobs at the bottom;
- Click on Add button.
Planado will create jobs using template and time interval you set.
7. What each Job status mean?
Jobs can be:
- Posted — job was created;
- Scheduled — job has date and duration;
- Assigned — user was assigned to job;
- Published — job has date, duration and assignee, therefore job is also available in mobile application;
- En route — assignee began his way to client (pressed En route button);
- Started — assignee began to work on completing the job (pressed Start button);
- Paused — job was temporarily paused by assignee;
- Finished — job was completed with either successful or unsuccessful resolution.